With wide area network (WAN) services from Socket, your business can connect multiple office locations to one network.
A WAN allows you to share files between offices or host a telephone network so you can call between offices without incurring long-distance charges.
You can also improve reliability. In case of an outage or disaster at one location, other locations can still access the office network and keep business running.
Here's how a wide area network from Socket can help your business:
- Connect multiple offices. Share files, make calls or access shared databases via a secure, private connection between locations.
- Save on long-distance costs. By hosting a telephone network over a WAN, calls between offices will not incur long-distance charges. In some instances, least-cost-routing can also reduce long-distance costs.
- Disaster preparedness. If an outage or disaster takes down service at one location, other offices can access shared resources on the network and keep business running smoothly.
- Share common resources. With a WAN, employees and offices can operate more efficiently, sharing bandwidth, programs, databases and even IT staff.
- Find the right connection. Businesses value different things in a WAN, such as speed, scalability or prioritized traffic. We’ll help find the right solution for your specific network.
No matter how remote your offices may be, keep them connected to one central office network.
Give us a call at 1-800-762-5383 to learn more about WAN services from Socket. Our friendly business reps can help set up the right network for your business locations, whether they're across the street or across the globe.